Gray hair has become a common concern these days for men and women. But you do not have to lose hope or take the help of artificial coloring products and dyes. Instead, you can nourish your hair internally through a dietary supplement like Foligray.
So, here is the review.
What is Foligray?
Foligray is for everyone in any phase of life, and who are experiencing gray hair issue. It is an excellent blend of ingredients that nourish your hair and the hair pigmentation process as well.
Working and Logic
The Foligray formula primarily depends on the working of the following ingredients:
- Catalase – An enzyme, it reduces hydrogen peroxide and the related oxidative stress that happens during the hair pigmentation process.
- Pantothenic Acid – Also known as Vitamin B5, it can be derived from a good diet or a supplement. It is responsible for nice hair, pigmentation process, hair growth and regrowth, and healthy adrenal glands. These adrenal glands are responsible for producing stress-dealing hormones, and hence, those who suffer from high-stress levels, they need more Vitamin B5. As Foligray contains pantothenic acid, you do not have to search for another Vitamin B5 supplement.
- Copper – When copper levels are in proper balance in the body, it actives the tyrosine levels and produces pigment in your hair. Foligray ensures that your body has sufficient levels of copper to nourish your hair.
- Zinc – A vital mineral, zinc is responsible for better-quality skin and hair. It also improves immunity.
As per the New York Times, hair graying takes place when certain cells in hair follicles get damaged due to factors such as aging, environmental factors, or ailments.
As per MNT, in a 2012 study, it was observed that low copper levels could contribute to premature graying of hair. Hence, you need to increase the copper intake through lentils, almonds, and asparagus or a dietary supplement.
As per Healthline, if you have Vitamin B6 deficiency, your metabolism and immunity fall down, and you experience symptoms like tiredness, cracked lips, and dry hair.
- Vitamin B6
- Pantothenic Acid
- Horsetail stem
- Saw Palmetto Berries
- Plant Sterols
- Nettle Root
- Fo-Ti Root Powder
- Barley Grass Juice Powder
- Gelatin (Bovine)
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
Benefits of using Foligray
Foligray serves the following benefits:
- Facilitates hair pigmentation process:
Foligray contains botanical extracts, minerals, and essential vitamins to promote the production of L-Tyrosine. This is responsible for the melanin component in your hair. The combination of three ingredients such as copper, pantothenic acid, and folate, aid the hair pigmentation system.
- Supports catalase:
Catalase is the name of an ingredient comprised in the Foligray formulation. It acts as an enzyme that is also present in your hair and reduces the existence of hydrogen peroxide content. If catalase levels are healthy, it improves your overall hair quality and follicles too. Due to aging, the catalase levels dropdown. But Foligray brings it to the normal as you consume the dosage daily.
- Promotes strong, healthy hair:
Healthy, shiny, strong hair is all that we want, and Foligray blesses you with it. This supplement supplies nourishment to help the hair pigmentation process and grows hair, and makes it healthy.
Will it work for me?
Foligray will work for you if you want to have to get rid of dark hair without applying any artificial colors and dyes to your hair. Also, it will work for you if you want to improve overall hair health with the help of natural and clinically proven ingredients.
Why choose Foligray over other anti-greying hair care brands on the market?
- Foligray is known for its high-quality and natural ingredients, such as herbs, vitamins, minerals, and much more. Other brands are not conscious of adding such quality ingredients, and hence, the products are average. Your hair might look better for a day, but this doesn’t guarantee long-term effects.
- Tyrosine is excellent in producing melanin in your hair, and its levels can be increased with the mineral copper. As Foligray researchers have added copper in it, you can experience melanin formation. But other brands are not mindful of adding this ingredient or even understanding the natural process of melanin formation.
- Foligray has been formulated while adhering to GMP and FDA protocols, unlike other brands that skip all these important guidelines.
- Foligray’s formulation is recognized by leading media portals like The New York Times, MNT, and Healthline. But other brands are not recognized in such popular portals.
Safety of the product
Foligray is safe as it has natural ingredients in it for coloring purposes. Even if the product says that it provides hair color and improves the pigmentation process, it is natural.
But people who have serious hair problems, or other medical conditions for which they take prescribed medicines, then you have to be careful. Prior consultation with your general physician is highly recommended.
Top 5 reasons why you should try Foligray
- Foligray is meant for naturally colored and strong hair. So, it serves a dual purpose, which we always look for in a hair product. Instead of using those usual dyes, it is good if you use a product that strengthens your hair too.
- The ingredients used in Foligray are talked about in media and well-appreciated.
- Containing natural ingredients, it supports the hair pigmentation process.
- It is also good for hair health and works as a safe hair product.
- It can be used by men and women and is affordable with discounts.
What is the Price of Foligray?
It won’t damage your pocket as Foligray is affordable and can be purchased by anyone who wants amazing hair.
|60 Capsules Per Bottle
|Regular Retail Price
|Special Sale Price
|Buy 4 + Get 1 Free
Where to purchase?
The Official Web Portal of Foligray is the only place where you will find the most authentic product, at discount. Click Here to make a stop.
- Zazie, United States – “I have a problem with gray hair, and it has not completely resolved. Well, I know, and you also need to know that it takes time to cover gray hairs entirely. But I must say that Foligray made a great impact or else my hair would have looked terrible all the time. I rarely post reviews about products. I do it only when I feel that the product is genuine. And I think it is implied now that Foligray is an effective product, and it can surely produce results as you want.”
- Frances, Canada – “It has not been a long time that I am using this product. I tried Foligray just because my doctor insisted. I was fed up with hundreds of remedies, shampoos, and serums I applied on my hair in the past. There was no outcome, I need to add. I have even applied weird oils on my hair. It has been two months since I am using Foligray. I should use one month more to experience the best results. But I am going to continue as the results have been amazing so far. If you want to try, I won’t stop you at all.”
Can Foligray be purchased with a physician’s prescription?
Yes. Of course. This is one of the benefits of Foligray that you do not have to go through the boring process of getting a doctor’s prescription each time you want to buy the product.
How many tablets consist of a bottle of Foligray?
One bottle of Foligray consists of 60 capsules. It can last for one month as the dosage is limited.
How much time does Foligray take to feel the results?
First, you need to understand that every customer is different. Hence, you cannot assume that what worked for your friend will work for you in the same way. But the Foligray makers assure that you will experience results within 90 days. Yeah, it is not a fluff formula that guarantees you false, overnight results. Instead, it tells you to be patient and realistic and wait for the results. Also, the results depend largely on your diet, fitness, other environmental factors, genetics, stress, and other elements.
What is the recommended dosage of Foligray?
2 capsules a day with a balanced meal.
Is the customer supposed to make any lifestyle changes while consuming Foligray?
Well, major lifestyle changes are not needed, but one is supposed to consume a balanced diet and follow an exercise routine.
Is Foligray shipped internationally?
Yes. Foligray is shipped internationally to 23 countries.
Are gift cards accepted as payment on the official website of Foligray?
No. Foligray makers do not accept gift cards, but other payment forms such as credit and debit cards are easily accepted.
If a customer makes a purchase, is his account billed?
In conclusion, Foligray is one of the best hair products in the world that you should try to strengthen your hair, facilitate the pigmentation process, and make your hair shiny and beautiful. No matter how terrible your hair looks right now, give it special care and attention with this unique formulation.